Since writing our Amazon Best Seller book Newborn Photography Made Easy, I’m always looking for additional tips that I can share. In this post I wanted to share a Newborn video that I found on Youtube by VineImages. This lesson covers some really good tips for getting the baby comfortable and making it easier to capture a great shot.
The key tips that were discussed…
- 1. Using towels stacked helps form a nice pocket for the baby to lay in.
- 2. Using white towels creates a pure shot, but also easy to clean messes.
- 3. Use a board under towels for safety and to transport the baby to different locations.
- 4. Use Kleenex to help support cheek so it doesn’t look squished.
- 5. Use headband in-between towels to dress up the towels for a unique look.
Watch the video below.
[ois skin=”Main Page”]