I wanted to share a portrait that was created using Digital Backgrounds and Photoshop.
As a photographer we’re always looking for new fun ways to create portraits for a clients. This can be frustrating at times when you just don’t feel like being creative or you’re just not seeing the vision.
Usually an Artist…like a photographer, needs inspiration to get the creative flow moving. That’s what I wanted to do with this idea that Lisa and I came up with for one of our Digital Creations. It’s called “Summertime Lemonade”.
Forget that it’s a Digital Background and Prop we created for a minute and just study the idea. You can easily model this idea by using some stuff right around the house.
Here’s what you’ll need:
1. A nice day with some blue skies. Usually a field or park is a good background that has flowers or a pond.
2. A glass or plastic pitcher for the lemonade and glasses
3. Lemonade in the pitcher and glasses
4.Wire or wicker stand
5. Lemons to include around the tray
6. Optional: Include some Sun Flowers
That’s basically all you’ll need to create this portrait.
I hope you can see that this an easy way for you to create a new portrait idea for your clients very easily.
If you want to have this instantly and use our Digital Backgrounds…check out our NPB Club.
Leave your comments below to let us know what you think.