There’s many photography businesses trying to use Facebook to market their business right now, but they’re doing it all wrong. The first mistake I see businesses making is they use their personal profile to market their business. I created an entire post and video on why you need to use a Fan Page and all the advantages.
You Can read It Here!
Don’t have a Facebook fan page yet…Click Here!
I decided to write this post after I finishing my latest book titled “Step by Step Guide For Finding New Clients” and I wanted to show some examples of how this all comes together.
Some of the key takeaways I mention are….
- 1. Don’t just post promotions
- 2. Post quotes or other people’s useful information
- 3. Find ways to post your accomplishments
- 4. Share client emails and reviews and say “THANKS”
- 5. Post frequently and interact with people who comment
Watch the video below for all the nitty gritty details!
If you want to read my entire book on finding new clients and marketing your photography business…Click Here!
[ois skin=”Main Page”]